Join us for High Holiday Services!
6:45 pm Minchah & Ma'ariv
7:30 pm** (at CJL)
6:45 pm Minchah
7:40 pm Ma'ariv
6:45 pm Minchah & Ma'ariv
5:00 pm Yizkor
5:30 pm Neilah
(11:00 am Yizkor)
5:00 pm Minchah & Neilah
3:45 pm Minchah
6:10 pm Neilah
*Orthodox service times subject to change, please confirm at www.princeton.edu/~yavneh/
**Please note location change
Meal Times (all at the CJL)
Thursday Sept. 21, 1:30pm
Thursday Sept. 21, 8:15pm
Friday Sept. 22, 1:30pm
Graduate and Undergraduate Students
Undergraduate and graduate students are strongly encouraged to pick up free tickets in advance of the holidays. Tickets may be picked up at the main office on the second floor of the CJL, beginning September 5th.
If you have not picked up tickets in advance, don't worry, you will be given one as you enter services. Walk-ins are always welcome, picking tickets up in advance just saves some time and helps us with planning.
If you need tickets for family members who will be attending with you, stop by our office on the second floor of the CJL. There is no minimum donation for your family members, and all contributions are greatly appreciated .
Faculty, Staff, and Family of Current Students
Students, faculty, and staff (and their families) are not required to pay for High Holiday tickets. This is just one of many ways the CJL endeavors to serve the Princeton University family.
While there is no required contribution, everyone except current undergraduate and graduate students will need to obtain tickets. You may order tickets in one of the following ways.
- If you are making a donation, use our secure Online Donation Form and fill out the ticket information on the second page OR download our reply form and send it to the Center for Jewish Life, 70 Washington Road, Princeton, NJ 08540 or via campus mail.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with information on which services you want to attend (Conservative, Orthodox, Reform), how many adult tickets and youth (college-aged or younger) tickets you need, and where you want them sent.
- If you are a family member of a current student, the student may stop by our office to request and pick up tickets for you.
Tickets will be mailed to those whose requests are received by September 18, 2017. After that date, please pick up your tickets at the CJL main office (2nd floor) during business hours or the location of the services.
A contribution to the Center for Jewish Life enables us to cover the cost of our High Holiday services, as well as provide the resources for dozens of programs to enrich Jewish life at Princeton throughout the year including:
- Shabbat services, meals and hospitality for more than 200 students on a weekly basis and holiday celebrations for hundreds more
- Award-winning educational fellowships and immersion trips
- Student interns connecting hundreds of their peers to Jewish life on a one-on-one basis
Please consider a tax-deductable gift at this time to support our activities. Thank you in advance for your generosity.
Community Members and Alumni
You may make your contribution and order your tickets by:
- Using our secure Online Donation Form and filling in ticket information on the second page OR downloading our reply form and mailing to The Center for Jewish Life, 70 Washington Road, Princeton, NJ 08540
Tickets will be mailed to those whose cards or online donations are received by September 18, 2017. After that date you will need to pick up your tickets at the Center for Jewish Life office during business hours or at the entrance to the services.
PLEASE NOTE: Children at Services
Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times during services at any location. A room is available downstairs in Alexander Hall for parents to sit with their children if they cannot sit through services, but children are NOT to be left without an adult supervising them.