Co-Create is the CJL's incubator program. Want to pilot something new in Princeton’s Jewish community? The CJL will help you create it!
In an inclusive, non-judgmental, God-optional, creative, and welcoming community, our Co-Create programming focuses on four areas:, Creativity, Social Good, Politics and Debate, and Community Building.
Co-Create includes seed grants between $100 and $1000 and support from CJL staff to help translate your ideas into reality.
Co-Creators are optimistic, passionate, creative, proactive, self-motivated, responsible, and willing to take risks. To learn more about Co-Create, or to pitch a project for this coming semester, email Rabbi Ira Dounn.
YEAR 2 (2018-2019) and YEAR 3 (2019-2020)
- Jewish Film Project
- Jewish Music Project
- Jubilee: Princeton's Journal of Jewish Thought and Expression
- Original Israeli Music Recording Project
- Get Out the Vote Campaign
- Collegiate Moot Beit Din 2019
Social Good Projects
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters
- Jewish Environmental Awareness Club
- Earth Day Study Break
- Jewish Disability Awareness & Inclusion Shabbat
- Holocaust Survivor Speakers Series
- Jews of Color
- Yiddish Fellowship Group - Trip to see Fiddler on the Roof in Yiddish
- Thursday night baking club
- Backgammon Club
- Womens Torah Trope Learning